Thursday 3 January 2019

Concerns about "Sackville Community Concerns" ...

[ consider yourself informed... compliance is dangerous, as is gossip ]

# Who is Graeme Thomas ? { a fake name perhaps } .. this entity came across my radar last year when I discovered him asserting all sorts of awful and untruthful things about my character online .. their page / group is now 'closed' so random people like me and you may not discover what other awful and untruthful things are being said about others locally .. this is something you might expect in Nazi Germany or China's surveillance state.. is it not? .. I think this sort of behaviour is harmful, childish, destructive and unproductive.. so I have advised Graeme -- who has been trying to message me and visit my home to ask me questions -- to quite simply back off and stop bothering me... hopefully he does just that but if he chooses to become a big problem for me he will have to answer to a higher authority .. that's all I will say ..  his 'concerns' about bogus accusations of me posting information about children into a forum are insane .. I'm a promoter of freedom of speech and ideas that apparently make him uncomfortable I will say this:  in a university town that boasts of being 'something special and different' aren't ideas and discussions supposed to be embraced and promoted?  I think they are ..  "No More Fluoride Rinse in NB Schools" on Facebook isn't a joke and it isn't about petty matters .. its a serious approach to a serious issue of concern.. This blog dates back to 2011 .. I arrived in this university town October 2010.


No comments:

Post a Comment