Friday 20 October 2023

REPOSTING: Notice Given of Missing, Stolen Property: Last Seen by me with Ada Phinney At Her Residence October 2019




Health warning
from King John III
"Wearing a mask is identifying you as one of the 95% to be killed, because you're identified as stupid and not reacting to save your own life... wearing a mask is dressing the same as the pedophiles dress so that the pedophiles feel at home."
- Joseph Gregory Hallett,
King John III
Principal Ada Phinney at Salem Elementary 
& local Sackville N.B. Rotary club minion [unnamed] intruding into local public school.

These muzzled and unquestioning adults playing along with the sad 'coviet game' .. why?
[Facebook photo]


Helpful brochure from Kevin at "Locals Supporting Locals" in British Columbia.

Again, still awaiting the return to me of my DVD from Ada Phinney Salem Elementary's current school principal.

More on the film at this link:

THE GREAT GLOBAL WARMING SWINDLE / THE GREAT GLOBAL WARMING SWINDLE: Amazon.ca: Movies & TV Shows


Ada claims her office secretary Karen Small returned my DVD to me.  Karen Small decided to drop off for some reason the DVD at some point in December 2020...

As I have still not received the DVD back from Ada Phinney, school principal at Salem Elementary in Sackville New Brunswick I still would like to be paid $50 for my DVD which was part of my personal library property if it is not given back to me the money to replace it should be provided to me.  I'm not running a charity with this activism and I cannot afford to be robbed of $50 for a DVD to be replaced.. I simply don't have any way to recover that cost.  Unlike non-profits like EOS Eco Energy in Sackville I don't receive any funding / free monies.

Moncton RCMP were called by Ada Phinney to report me for harassment after I had requested politely by email that she remove the unsafe face masks from the school children in her care for the coming school year and the RCMP officer was also advised by phone by me of the unreturned property, my DVD, and my wish to have it returned to me as soon as possible.  Nothing was done...

Notice of request sent by email to Ada Phinney.  

Email received from Ada Phinney confirms the activities of her secretary Karen Small returning the DVD in December 2020 --but I never been contacted by Karen Small -- I don't know her.

Is there a sinister force at work  suppressing a more reasonable, balanced discussion about climate change? Yes.

The UK film would be of benefit to Salem Elementary, Tantramar Regional High School and Marshview Middle School, and Mount Allison University students [of which Ada Phinney is an Alumni] as they have all been inundated for over a dozen years with funded and aggressive climate change hysterics who are peddling their notion of catastrophic climate change and meddling with youngsters such as funded NGO "EOS Eco Energy" and equally pushy Adam at "Ducks Unlimited"--->> Safe Schools N.B.: Ada Phinney's Friend at the Ducks Unlimited Atlantic - A Very Well Funded Cult.... (nomorefluoriderinsenb.blogspot.com) -- so why are these annoying groups of fear-mongers/climate hysterics, NGOs, non-profit grifters and pushy people given so much time, money, attention, access to our children, unchallenged and unfettered, busy working to agitate, disrupt, organize "climate strike actions" in our local Tantramar schools? They are 'technocrats'... and they are vocal anti-oil and anti-gas activists and anti-capitalism... why?  Canada is very rich with natural resources and the truth is we should all be working together for prosperity and promoting and celebrating our nation's abundance as this is the energy that helps us run industry, cars, machinery, heat homes, businesses, and so much more [including surviving in the long winters that Canada has].


[ free stickers ]

 Sackville N.B. is full of technocrats - http://technocracy.news

As an informed and self-educated parent I reject their ongoing and unnecessary pushes into our schools with their dogma.. as well as their abusive tactics to psychologically control and manipulate the youth here with a biased, negative message based on fears and not on science as to what constitutes an 'emergency' in the world today.

I had offered both of Dr. Tim Ball's books to Ada Phinney to help her to become more of a balanced educator [and to help her mental health too]:

The Deliberate Corruption of Climate Science: Ball, Tim: 9780988877740: Books - Amazon.ca


https://www.amazon.ca/Human-Caused-Global-Warming-Ball-ebook/dp/B01LP5K0XK

Ada Phinney flatly refused to read Dr. Tim Ball's works -- Tim Ball was a climatologist with many more years of education and better qualifications as an educator than Amanda Marlin at the local funded Non-Govermental grifter org. "EOS Eco Energy."



Tantramar Regional High School
Souvenir Annual 2020 "Titan Power"







School annual is littered with propaganda on catastrophic climate change and Sweden's misguided teenager/hysteric/world traveller Ms. Greta Thunberg is featured twice in the pages of this keepsake of the students' year at school.

Having an informed conversation with your children begins at home... I recommend these books for your home library.  I would not lend them [ after the unpleasantness this year ] to Salem Elementary Principal Ada Phinney at this point:  Ada, like all the teachers and administrators in Canada, makes a lot of money and could easily purchase her own home library copies of these books by Dr. Tim Ball [Canadian climatologist]... Will she? No.  Fear- mongering seems to be the new normal in our schools today:  coviet19 fear and climate change fear... its a very nasty combination and its abusive.

Teachers get generous pensions and these retired folk seem to have a lot of money and time on their hands.. its unfortunate they are so apathetic.

This project has got me into a very 'unpopular' place where I have been blacklisted for my efforts.

In a small town your reputation can easily be destroyed by gossips and small-minded fools.

My advice:  do your own homework and stand you ground against the "agenda" on climate change.






No comments:

Post a Comment