Tuesday 12 November 2019

Don Cherry, 85, Fired For Commentary on Poppies in Canada

Sailer: Canada's Don Cherry Fired On Remembrance Day For Insufficient Reverence Toward Immigrants

A couple of days ago, Canadian living legend hockey broadcaster Don Cherry said:
“You people … you love our way of life, you love our milk and honey, at least you can pay a couple bucks for a poppy or something like that,” Cherry said. “These guys paid for your way of life that you enjoy in Canada, these guys paid the biggest price.”
So, the 85-year-old has been fired on Remembrance Day for lack of reverence toward Canadian history’s true heroes, recent immigrants.
Cherry refused to apologize:
“I know what I said and I meant it. Everybody in Canada should wear a poppy to honour our fallen soldiers. To keep my job, I cannot be turned into a tamed robot.”

https://vdare.com/posts/sailer-canada-s-don-cherry-fired-on-remembrance-day-for-insufficient-reverence-toward-immigrants

No comments:

Post a Comment