Monday 3 December 2018

Rick Mehta - Twitter


Since Acadia University decided to fire Rick I will continue to promote his voice... I am a fan of the dissident voices and I first found Rick at safs.ca on Facebook.. I had been looking for the free speech advocates in Academia in Canada .. I found them.
If you wish to follow Rick on Twitter I think you'll find he's a champion of common sense.. thanks Rick.. I don't use twitter but I do check in on you.

https://www.newcenter.ca/news/blaspheming-at-acadia?fbclid=IwAR067wh5pwQbnGKatYKJMEKcfV7X0I8bDbwLM4hRnFKL89PXHz5T-N4yEUA

One other thing:  Rick also has a youtube channel.. so if you use youtube support him, perhaps strive to be like him and create one too and start to speak out .. its now or never kiddos.  If you love liberty and freedom.. do not wait, now is the time... it will only become more difficult in the future to use your voice. Trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment