Sunday 4 November 2018

Declan in Europe on Facebook...

I spent the last few days and nights slogging away trying to understand one specific molecular pathway in mammals that is affected by fluoride. Its an area that very limited research has been undertaken, but what research has been published demonstrates that fluoride inhibits the metabolism of this particular pathway. But what exactly does this mean in health outcomes? At times, I was going to back away and discontinue with my efforts as it seemed fruitless, but my gut told me to keep at it, that it would lead to some further new understanding of how fluoride harms the human body (as well as other mammals). It looked like my efforts would be non productive until about 2am the night before last when i hit the jackpot after literally reading a hundred studies. Now it all makes sense. All I can say is trust your gut. What I have discovered may lay the foundation as to how exactly fluoride inhibits both protein synthesis and collagen biosynthesis in mammals, including humans, while at the same time inducing a pro-inflammatory state that contributes to immune disorders, pulmonary toxicity and neurotoxicity.
Please see also... I A O M T - International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology - Facebook page


No comments:

Post a Comment