Monday 10 April 2017

The year I began this blogger 2011 .. NB began their Wellness Movement [govt funded]

Ironically, I started my blog/work [and gave notice to Jody Carr to stop this practice in schools] was the same year the government launched their 'wellness' campaign... since they they've spent lots of your taxpayer money funding lots of initiatives to promote their 'wellness' and 'health' and 'mental health' .. but funny thing they never considered 'wellness' to be removing the neurotoxin from our children's mouths in our schools .. its been over five years ... I'm still the lone voice in the unfunded wilderness.. so be it ... safe schools, please, safe kids..



So straight up here is the way that I see it:

If you are willing to go along with their 'narrative' there will be money for your projects and funding for your endeavours... I've never received a penny for my work .. and I think it is important work... lately locally they've gathered useful idiots and formed "Sackville Schools 2020" [a govt funded group with a mandate] ... for the record I have nothing to do with these 'communitarians' and they sure as hell don't support me or my efforts ...  I'm interested in freedom, educating on liberty and individual rights and freedoms, and promoting a sound, solid education.. I'm not interested in fear-mongering in schools about the climate, nor education for sustainable development, UN / UNESCO indoctrination ... and certainly not supportive of an education for globalism [global citizenship indoctrination ] ~ some things to me are really obvious ... 2+2=5 anyone? [ re-read George Orwell 1984, Animal Farm and Aldous Huxley's Brave New World if you want a refresher on how abusive and controlling it can be when totalitarians are in charge, it ain't pretty] .. the fact these 'communitarians' will wrap up their work in cozy terms like 'community focussed' and 'collaborative' and 'engaging' and 'inclusive' terminology is not only laughable to me it indicates how much they intend to meddle with our teachers in our schools ... my advice to the communitarians is leave 'em alone... let them teach the children and do their work... take your propaganda out of the public school system in New Brunswick Canada.. and take your fluoride rinse out too.

Sackville Schools 2020... YOU DO NOT SPEAK FOR ME..

If communitarianism is not challenged for the fraud that it truly is on our society liberty will not survive and notions of freedom and free thought and free expression will become a thing of the past ... I suggest people educate themselves on the communitarian agenda ... you'll be better equipped to oppose it then...
please read http://nord.twu.net/acl .. ACL Books, Alaska USA from Nordica Friedrich & Niki Raapana... communitarian propaganda must be exposed for what it is ... 'community' is a dictatorship...


No comments:

Post a Comment