Sunday 24 November 2019

Disturbing ... Social Justice Radical Agenda - 2019

 Who would do this to an election sign in Sackville NB this year?
Any tips please call Sackville's RCMP for
Nancy Mercier https://twitter.com/ArcadiaNancy 


PLS SHARE
An Open Letter from Hounds of Vintage
To The Painted Pony Bar & Grill
May 22, 2019
Hello,
I am writing to express my concern for a Meet & Greet you are hosting this Friday with People’s Party of Canada candidate from Shediac, Nancy Mercier. Both Leader of PPC Maxime Bernier and Nancy Mercier both continually share inaccurate news on the climate catastrophe, encourage their members to speak out publicly against abortion and gender identity rights, and spout dangerous nationalist rhetoric that aligns with an alt-right political agenda.
I am your neighbour, and I am Queer. When voices like these are given platforms in my community I DO NOT FEEL SAFE OR WELCOME, nor do I feel like this community is a safe place for my customers, friends and family, both biological and chosen.
I encourage you to consider the implications of hosting such events. Events like this give voices to HATRED, BIGOTRY, AND VIOLENCE, and further the oppression and discrimination of marginalized people. By hosting such political ideologies in your establishment you are saying to me I am not welcome there, or in this town in general. This is not a message I would like associated with this town or my business.
Again, I would reconsider hosting this event and strongly think about cancelling. If not, you will definitely see my LOUD QUEER VOICE at your doorsteps Friday evening.
Sincerely,
Derrick Dixon
Business Owner,
Hounds of Vintage,
Sackville, NB "

No comments:

Post a Comment