Friday 9 August 2019

Evidence of Harm [ film on mercury in dentistry ]

"Evidence of Harm" film's website link here

November 26, 2016... on Facebook filmmaker notes... "after 20 years of living with this horrible disease, my dad recently passed away from Alzheimer's. His disease and death have changed the trajectory of my life. I went about trying to find what could have influenced the onset of the disease and found many studies in the scientific literature linking Mercury to Alzheimer's. I ended up creating an Oscar qualifying documentary, Evidence of Harm on the subject. I'm giving away FREE online access to over two hours of bonus material to anyone who is interested in learning about the links between#MERCURY and Alzheimer's disease. https://evidenceofharm.vhx.tv/…/evidence-of-harm-bonus-foot


No comments:

Post a Comment